An SAP implementation can be challenging, complex and a drain on your organization’s resources. The flexibility of SAP’s functionality can create unexpected organizational challenges that need to be carefully managed during the design, implementation and integration of SAP software.
Using our proprietary and technology-agnostic methodology and toolset, Tkxel helps clients successfully plan, design and implement SAP software products.
Elements of an SAP Implementation
- SAP implementation project planning
- System design and business blueprint
- SAP implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Gap analysis between industry pre-configurations and client business requirements
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- SAP training for end-users
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process and systems integration
- Functional expertise in key SAP modules, including FICO, SD, MM, PP, CRM and others
0ur implementation tools and expertise helps clients implement their SAP software faster and at a lower cost than industry averages. In fact, our independent research shows that Tkxel clients implement in 10% less time and 50% less cost than the average SAP implementation. Further, Tkxel has the industry reach to effectively and efficiently staff your SAP project with SAP-certified functional experts.